20.5.07

Color Me Blue!

Not because I'm sad, but because blue is the color of happiness on a mood ring... which means I'm happy...

MOOD RINGS CONTRADICT THEMSELVES...

Ahhem... anyways...

My two favorite shows (out of five that I consider "ON THE TOP") have gotten renewed for new seasons.

My second favorite show, LOST, which is rapping up its third season this wednesday, is being renewed for three more seasons. The producers have said that the end of the sixth season will be the end of the show (CLICK FOR SOURCE). This gives me a lot of relief knowing that the show will have a planned ending, and won't just dwindle on created limitless mysteries until the show is taken off... not explaining these mysteries... and leaving me... lost...

My favorite (favorite) show, Scrubs, is being renewed for one last season (all the cast and crew have said they just want one more to wrap everything up). Read about it here on Zach Braff's myspace (yes... his myspace) blog.

I saw his and Jason Batemen's (of Arrested Development [favorite show #3] fame) movie The Ex today, and review will be short coming...

Also on a completely "me attempting to tie this together" side note, my screensaver has the star from my fourth favorite show (Simon Pegg of Spaced), and earlier I watched some of my fifth favorite show on DVD (Star Trek: The Next Generation... and yes, I'm okay with my inner nerd... besides, Data is a better android than any other... I'm looking at you C3PO)

No comments: